- Job ID 7797
- Job Company Incentives (plus housing + transport)
- CAREER LEVEL Junior
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with clients, providing them with top-notch advice and guidance.
• Develop and maintain a strong relationship with Clients.
• Provide expert advice and guidance to clients.
• Develop customized solutions for clients’ unique needs.
• Communicate updates and progress on students with the Guardians.
• Handle client concerns and issues in a timely and professional manner
• Collaborate with colleagues and other departments.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of the institute.
• Graduate of any bachelor’s degree (preferably Marketing or Business) or equivalent.
• Has 2 – 4 years minimum experience in the same or related position (with supervisory experience a plus).
• With a background in customer service and sales, developing/executing marketing campaigns is a plus.
• Looking for candidates from a BPO background.
• Knows how to multi-task, is flexible, and can work with minimum supervision.
• Excellent communication in English (oral and written).
• With people-oriented skills and a team player.
• Proficient in using Microsoft documents and other applications.
• Should possess an impressive personality.
• Female candidate is a priority for this position.