- Job ID 7794
- Job Company Accommodation + Transportation + Student Incentives
- CAREER LEVEL Junior
Female Candidates are preferred
The ideal candidate should be passionate about teaching and love working with people of all ages and backgrounds. This position offers an excellent opportunity to share your knowledge and skills with the students and improve their Skills.
• Provide instructions to Students.
• Develop lesson plans and teaching materials.
• Assess Student’s progress and adjust lesson plans accordingly.
• Communicate effectively with Students and their families to ensure a positive learning experience.
• Monitor and assess Students’ progress and adjust their training plans accordingly.
• Ensure a safe and supportive environment during the classes.
• A Relevant bachelor’s degree (Ballet or Music or Guitar instrument)
• Relevant experience in the field.
• Experience in teaching.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement a curriculum.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people of all ages and backgrounds.
• Strong communication skills and ability to explain ballet techniques in a clear and concise manner.