Job ID 5756
Job Company Moroccan
CAREER LEVEL Junior
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update whiteboard daily (AM).
- Prepare daily cashiering forms and operational forms.
- Able to account and handle cash effectively, efficiently, and with integrity, and follow established and proper Accounting procedures.
- Complete knowledge of menus and wine lists, and up-to-date information about specialties and menus.
- Regularly check with the culinary team for non-availability items.
- Answer all phone calls promptly and efficiently, using the correct greeting.
- Carry out correct order-taking procedures with recommendations to the guest.
- Seize the opportunity to upsell IRD food and beverage products.
- Carry out proper cashiering procedures as set by Hotels & Resorts standards.
- The ability to maintain a clean, neat, and orderly order-taker cabin throughout service.
- Correct preparation of all necessary operational material in the order taker cabin and in the pantry areas.
- Reporting any guest comments to the superior, and completing the guest preference sheet.
- Conscientious handling of operating equipment and maintaining the department in a clean and tidy condition.
- Will write beverage storeroom requisition for approval by IRD Manager.
- Communicate with both internal and external customers in a polite, courteous, and constructive manner.
- Learning of safety, sanitation, and hygiene policies.
- Participation in internal training and necessary meetings.
- To maintain good working relationships with my own colleagues, and all other departments.
- To actively promote the services and facilities of Dubai and Hotels to guests and suppliers of the Hotel.
- Report to the manager any kind of deviation from set standards and procedures.
- Ensure amenities are sent to the room in according to rooming list & standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, outlets, hotel services/features, and hours of operation.
- Follow Raffles Dubai telephone standard.
- To control & maintain delivery timing within Dubai standards.
- Arabic Speaker
- Average reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Must be well presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Able to account for and handle cash effectively and efficiently
- Good communication and customer contact skills; good problem-resolution skills
- Basic F&B product knowledge with a focus on wine
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Secondary Education
- Minimum 1-year food and beverage serving experience
- Previous public contact and/or cashiering experience