Job ID 5752
Job Company Moroccan
CAREER LEVEL Junior
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the key principles of Accor Pricing Strategies and Revenue Management
- Retail, Corporate, Leisure, Group, Other
- Rate restrictions, hurdles and availabilities
- Maximize rooms revenue through the conversion of telephone calls into sales
- Utilize effective upselling techniques
- Understand and take reservations to support the revenue management strategies employed by the Revenue Management leader in the hotel
- Be fluent in all hotels products and services
- Handle faxes and emails pertaining to rooms reservations
- Be fully conversant with all market segments and rate plans used across all distribution channels
- Be flexible in sales technique through offering the right product to the right customer at the right time
- Handle customer queries and complaints relating to Rooms Reservations for Raffles Dubai
- Co-host dinners/special events with the Sales Team and be involved in client entertainment as required
- Identify sales opportunities through individuals, Corporate Accounts, Wholesalers and Travel Management companies
- Promote the Raffles’ products and services and ensure full knowledge of all facilities, services and hours of operations in order to respond confidently and effectively to inquiries and guest’s needs.
- Determine guest’s needs and offer the appropriate room, restaurant and charges as per guest’s requirements.
- Respond to enquiries about hotel products and services over the telephone, fax, email etc.
- Ensure full awareness of loyalty programs and full knowledge of special rates / offers / promotions
- Record and process all reservation inquiries made by phone, fax or email efficiently, accurately and convert to sale whenever possible to meet hotel targets
- Arrange accommodation, visas, dining and activity requirements for leisure, corporate and wholesaler’s and group Guests
- Close all deals possible to maximize revenue.
- Process amendments to room reservations.
- Ensure direct input in the OPERA system and ensure that bookings are made with most accurate information to exceed Guest’s expectations
- Responsible for effective implementation and compliance with Accor Core Reservation Standards
- Achieve targeted goals in the LQA Hotel Mystery Shopping calls
- Maintain accuracy and cleanliness of the PMS Database
- Ensure market segmentation is accurate for each reservation
- Create hierarchies/relationships between Corporate Accounts
- Ensure reservations meet the property standards in terms of accuracy of data and guest satisfaction
- Complete understanding and effective execution of current and new RM tools. Includes Opera PMS.
- Be involved in all property PMS conversions
- Complete understanding and effective use if the Hotel’s telephone system
- Cooperate, coordinate and communicate with all the necessary departments to ensure highest level of guest service and revenue is achieved.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Report any damage or loss to hotel property.
- Abide by the Raffles standards as specified in the Raffles code of conduct.
- Maintains good working relations with other departments, particularly Front Office and keeps close contact with regular guests, ensuring their needs are identified, and relayed to concerned departments for service delivery.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in regards to the hotel policy on Fire, Hygiene, and Health & Safety.
- Streamline the process the maintain the same service level in the two hotels
- Performs any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to organize work flow
- Goal Oriented
- Working knowledge of Opera.
- Microsoft Office specially outlook and Excel
- Flaunt in English speaking and typing
- Minimum 2 years experience in Hotel or Resort as Reservations Agent.
- Luxury hotel or resort background preferred
- Understands the local culture and have worked in the region.