- Job ID 24945
- Job Company Transport, Accommodation is provided. Meals, flight ticket every one year
- CAREER LEVEL Junior
A Front Office job description typically pertains to the roles and responsibilities associated with the front desk or reception area of an organization. This position plays a crucial role in providing the first point of contact for visitors, clients, and employees. Here’s a general overview:
- Customer Service:
- Greet and assist visitors, clients, and employees in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handle inquiries and provide information about the company’s products, services, or policies.
- Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate personnel or department.
- Respond to emails and other correspondence promptly and professionally.
- Administrative Support:
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as data entry, filing, and photocopying.
- Manage and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Appointment Scheduling:
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, and conference room bookings.
- Notify staff members of appointments and maintain organized schedules.
- Visitor Management:
- Register and issue visitor badges.
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of visitor information.
- Problem Resolution:
- Handle and resolve customer complaints or concerns in a calm and efficient manner.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate personnel when necessary.
- Cash Handling (if applicable):
- Handle cash transactions, provide receipts, and maintain accurate records.
- Follow established cash handling procedures.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, including handling phone calls, welcoming visitors, and addressing inquiries.
- Technology Proficiency:
- Use office equipment, such as computers, printers, and phone systems.
- Proficient in using software applications for scheduling, communication, and basic office tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or certification may be preferred.
- Previous experience in a front office or customer service role is often beneficial.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Familiarity with office equipment and basic computer skills.
- Typically work in an office or reception area.
- May involve standing or sitting for extended periods.